refund, expiration & cancellation policy
- Customers can request a full refund of their unused purchased packages within 7 calendar days from the day of the payment (“Refund Period”).
- Every purchase will be not refundable after the 7th calendar day from the payment.
- In the event that a purchased package is partially used before the end of the Refund Period, the whole purchase becomes automatically not refundable.
2.Package Expiration Policy
- Each Brooklyn Dance Lessons package has a usage period (“Usage Period”):
- Skype (20-minute Skype call) Package: 14 calendar days
- Intro (45-minute Lesson) Package: 30 calendar days
- One (1-hour Lesson) Package: 30 calendar days
- Four (Four 1-hour Lessons) Package: 60 calendar days
- Look, We Can Move (Five 1-hour Lessons) Package: 60 calendar days
- Eight (Eight 1-hour Lessons)Package: 120 calendar days
- Didn’t know U Can Dance (Ten 1-hour Lessons)Package: 120 calendar days
- Twelve (Twelve 1-hour Lessons): 180 calendar days
- No Kidding (Twenty 1-hour Lessons): 360 calendar days
- We Are The Real Deal (Thirty 1-hour Lessons): 360 calendar days
- The Usage Period starts from the payment date of each package.
- Customers must fully redeem the purchased packages within the relative Usage Period.
- Packages partially or entirely not redeemed within the Usage Period will be considered expired and not refundable.
3. Lessons Cancellation Policy
- 48-hours policy – Cancellation or rescheduling of a lesson must be made AT LEAST 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson’s time.
- Lessons that are less than 48 hours away are non-refundable.