1.No refund Policy
Due to the current policy of the payment system provider (“Payment System”) in use (Square by Block Inc.), and to keep our business sustainable, as of July 15, 2023 we are not able to process any refund. This includes accidental charges, mistakes, or any other reasons why the customer might request a refund. Any purchase made prior July 15th, 2023 are not refundable.
2.Packages, Vouchers, and Gift Cards Expiration Policy
1. Each Brooklyn Dance Lessons package has a usage period (“Usage Period”):
2. The Usage Period starts from the payment date of each purchase.
3. Customers must fully redeem their purchase within the related Usage Period.
4. Purchases partially or not entirely redeemed within the Usage Period shall be considered expired and are not refundable.
5. Usage Period might be extended for an additional fee or by purchasing an additional package.
3. Cancellation Policy
The 3 monthly lessons plan includes three 60-minute long private lessons each monthly billing cycle.
With the 3 monthly lessons plan, customers cannot schedule more than three private lessons during each billing cycle unless additional lessons are purchased.
The 4 monthly lessons plan includes four 60-minute long private lessons each monthly billing cycle.
With the 4 monthly lessons plan, customers cannot schedule more than four private lessons during each billing cycle unless additional lessons are purchased.
All 3-monthly-lesson plans require an enrollment of 6 months minimum.
Unscheduled lessons can be rolled over the following billing cycle only once for the whole duration of the plan. All the other unscheduled lessons will be considered expired and not refundable.
All private lessons are regulated by the same 48-hour cancellation policy. Lessons canceled or rescheduled within 48 hours from the scheduled lesson’s time are not refundable.
2.Comfy Dance Event
3. Rehearsal Space
4. Make-up Lesson
1. Group Classes Types
2. Activation Policy